In May you have the chance to win a share of £2,000 by being crowned the May Queen at Bingo Street. The online bingo sites latest tournament started this week and culminates in a 90 ball bingo game at 9.15pm on Monday 7th May and as always if you start collecting points now you could be taking part for free and win a pocket full of cash just in time to blow the lot on the kids during the school holidays!
Over the coming weeks Bingo Street will reward you with points for carrying out a number of different actions:
- 250 when you bingo on the Golden Ticket pattern
- 20 points when you bingo on the bunting or crown patterns
- 20 points when you bingo on the number 77
- 20 points for every 50p you wager on bingo games
- 20 points for every £5 you deposit and wager
- 250 for posting on Bingo Streets Facebook wall telling them about your perfect summer day
Every 500 points you accumulate before Midnight on Sunday 29th April can be exchanged for one free card or alternatively you can simply log into the Bingo Street lobby and pre-purchase them for 50p each. The three lucky winners on the night will share the prize pot:
- £400 for one line
- £600 for two lines
- £1,000 for the full house
If you can’t wait that long to get a hold of some of the online bingo sites cash make sure your pre-purchase cards for their Mum’s Day game that is taking place at 9.30pm on Sunday 18th March. Cards cost just 40p each and you can win a guaranteed £1,000.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.